Awakeners have the ability to revive any enemies kill neared them. Revived enemies will emerge from the ground at the location they were killed.
- On Veridian in the Fiery Depths of Beagor.
- 1x immediately upon entering Beagor near the Surge Heavy and Grunt.
- 1x below the center platform with the Advanced Phalanx on the slope that leads down to the Molten Commander. The slope located on the right side of the platform near the large strongbox that requires the Aria Protocol to open.
- 1x just before the bridge to the Bilegrove. This Awakener will not spawn in unless the player is in close proximity.
Awakener Notes & Tips
- Closest Obelisk: Magma Lake Obelisk in the Fiery Depths.
- Awakeners are able to revive any enemies you have killed near them. Eliminating Awakeners should be your top priority when engaging enemies.
- If an enemy revives after you kill it there is likely an Awakener nearby. Avoid the enemy until you have eliminated the Awakener.
- Eliminating Awakeners from a distance with a Sniper Rifle allows you to kill them without having to avoid attacks from the enemies surrounding them.
- There seems to be a set distance around the Awakener in which enemies will revive. Enemies outside of this area will not be revived. If you are having trouble getting to an Awakener you can aggro an enemy and then kill them once they have gotten far away from the Awakener
- TEST: Killing an enemy away from an Awakener then lead Awakener over to area. Was killed enemy revived? If yes, then the Awakener can revive any enemies killed within its current proximity even if they were outside of it at the time they were killed. If no, then the Awakener's ability only applies to enemies killed in the presence of an Awakener.
- TEST: Kill an enemy and then quickly kill the Awakener. Was killed enemy revived? If yes, then Awakeners ability automatically applies to enemies killed nearby. If no, then the Awakener must perform a certain action to revive killed enemies.
Aberrant ♦ Advanced Defender ♦ Advanced Phalanx ♦ Advanced Ranger ♦ Advanced Trooper ♦ Amber Monarch ♦ Bellower ♦ Callous Reservist ♦ Castigator ♦ Contaminator ♦ Corrupted Berserker ♦ Corruptor ♦ Custodian ♦ Defender ♦ Deviant ♦ Drone Lord ♦ Duelist ♦ Fireslug ♦ Frost Knight ♦ Frostslug ♦ Grunt ♦ Heavy Castigator ♦ Holmeguard Commander ♦ Housecarl Invader ♦ Juggernaut ♦ Lurker ♦ Molten Knight ♦ Phalanx ♦ Phantom ♦ Ranger ♦ Ravager Commander ♦ Ravager Lieutenant ♦ Retaliator ♦ Rogue Fallacy ♦ Rogue Malefactor ♦ Rogue Reprobate ♦ Sentinel ♦ Sentinel Heavy ♦ Shade ♦ Soothsayer Commander ♦ Surge ♦ Surge Heavy ♦ Swarmer ♦ Trooper ♦ Warrior