An advanced version of this enemy, Flamebelcher Hierophant, can be fought in the Remnant World - The Corral.
Molten Knight Location
Molten Knight Attacks
- Flame Canister: Molten Knight shoots a canister in a straight line that leaves a trail of fire on the ground behind it dealing damage to the player and all enemies that stand on the lit trail.
- This attack deals fire damage.
- Canon Bash: When the player is close to the Molten Knight it will swing its cannon across its body horizontally to hit the player.
Molten Knight Drops
- Ashborne Demolisher - Primary - Uncommon Launcher
- Emerald Company Protector - Secondary - Uncommon Shotgun
- Emerald Company Stinger - Secondary - Uncommon Pistol
- Frostguard Sharprifle - Primary - Uncommon Sniper Rifle
- Thunderguard Enforcer - Secondary - Uncommon Pistol
- Thunderguard Longgun - Primary - Uncommon Sniper Rifle
- Volcanic Ballista - Secondary - Uncommon Pistol
- Large Ammo Pack
- Large Energy Potion
- TRM Syringe
- Upgrade Materials:
Molten Knight Notes & Tips
Aberrant ♦ Advanced Defender ♦ Advanced Phalanx ♦ Advanced Ranger ♦ Advanced Trooper ♦ Amber Monarch ♦ Awakener ♦ Bellower ♦ Callous Reservist ♦ Castigator ♦ Contaminator ♦ Corrupted Berserker ♦ Corruptor ♦ Custodian ♦ Defender ♦ Deviant ♦ Drone Lord ♦ Duelist ♦ Fireslug ♦ Frost Knight ♦ Frostslug ♦ Grunt ♦ Heavy Castigator ♦ Holmeguard Commander ♦ Housecarl Invader ♦ Juggernaut ♦ Lurker ♦ Phalanx ♦ Phantom ♦ Ranger ♦ Ravager Commander ♦ Ravager Lieutenant ♦ Retaliator ♦ Rogue Fallacy ♦ Rogue Malefactor ♦ Rogue Reprobate ♦ Sentinel ♦ Sentinel Heavy ♦ Shade ♦ Soothsayer Commander ♦ Surge ♦ Surge Heavy ♦ Swarmer ♦ Trooper ♦ Warrior