Naro is an NPCs in Immortal Unchained. NPCs are characters that provide information, items and quests to the player in the game. Naro can first be found sitting on a bench near the Broken Bridge Obelisk on Apexion. Speaking with Naro begins The Pilgrim's Pilgrimage questline. You will meet Naro at multiple locations throughout Apexion after linking the 3 Nexus while making your way to face the boss of the area Malog to collect his Heart of Anger. While on your way through the Senate area, you will encounter The Boy NPC who encourages you to seek the "treasures" hidden down side paths behind breakable chains. DO NOT break any chains or this will kill Naro and fail this questline, his corpse can be found in the Throne Room. Upon progressing Naro's Quest to the Throne Room, defeating Malog will cause Naro to relocate to the Grand Hall. Speak with Naro in the Grand Hall to receive the Pilgrim's Key which can be used to unlock the Seer's Spear legendary Sniper Rifle.
Upon completion of this quest you will receive "The Pilgrim's Pilgrimage" Achievement/Trophy.
Attacking Naro at any point will make him hostile to the player and cause the questline to fail.
If Naro dies at any point, you may obtain the Pilgrim's Eye from his corpse.
Information about Naro
- On Apexion in the Skypath area sitting on a bench near the Broken Bridge Obelisk.
- From the Cliff's Edge Obelisk, go up the stairs and through the door into the building. Exit the building and head left towards the bridge where 2 Lurkers spawn. Go past the Lurkers and up the steps. When you reach the end of the path go down the stairs on your right. Naro will be sitting on a bench.
- After defeating Soothsayer Commander in the Sanctum of Fate, Naro can be found at the top of the large stairway near the closed portal opposite the Citadel Gates Obelisk.
- You DO NOT have to speak with Naro at this point to progress the questline.
- After defending the Grand Hall from the invading force after linking the 3rd Nexus and beginning the search for the 3 hearts, Naro will move inside the Citadel to the Legislative Archives. In the 1st room of the Archives with a 2nd floor, Naro can be found across a broken path on the 2nd floor.
- Near the Throne Room Obelisk in the Seat of the Senate just before the entrance to the Malog's arena, the High Court.
- If you break any chains for the Boy, Naro's corpse can be found near the Throne Room Obelisk.
- After defeating Maolg, Naro will relocate to the Grand Hall near the wall in front of the Monolith.
The Pilgrim's Pilgrimage Questline
- Speak with Naro in the Skypath area on Apexion and exhaust his dialogue.
- Defeat Soothsayer Commander and then speak with Naro again near the closed portal opposite the Citadel Gates Obelisk at the top of the large stairway.
- Once you have defended the Grand Hall from the invading force, Naro can next be found in the first room of the Legislative Archives on the 2nd floor across a broken path. Upon speaking with Naro he will ask for your help. Quickly head up the stair and take the door on the right by the pressure plate trap. Defeat the 2 Frost Knights in the area and speak with Naro again.
- Dying or failing to kill the two (2) enemies quickly will result in Naro's death and the questline will end. You can obtain the Pilgrim's Eye from Naro's corpse.
- Continue through the Apex Citadel until you reach the Outlook Promenade. At the top of the area, before the Alley Obelisk, Naro will be standing near the ledge overlooking the area. Speak with him again.
- Continue through the Apex Citadel until you reach the Seat of the Senate area. In this area you will encounter an NPC known as The Boy. He will encourage the player to "seek treasures" by going down side paths and breaking chains that restrain Malog. DO NOT break any chains and continue through the area until you reach the Throne Room.
- Breaking 1 chain will cause Naro to appear injured.
- Breaking 2 or more chains will cause Naro to die ending the questline. You can obtain the Pilgrim's Eye from his corpse near the Throne Room Obelisk.
- Speak with Naro near the Throne Room Obelisk, outside of Malog's arena, before defeating Malog.
- After defeating Malog, speak with Naro again near the Throne Room Obelisk.
- Naro will relocate to the Grand Hall against the wall in fornt of the Monolith. Speak with Naro to receive the Pilgrim's Key.
- At this point you will receive "The Pilgrim's Pilgrimage" Achievement/Trophy for completion of the quest.
- Travel to the Temple Grounds Obelisk on Veridian (in the area with the large hollow tree). Go up the steps past the Duelist and into the ruins. In the ruins there will be a door on the right just before you exit to the next area. Use the key to open the door. In this room you will receive:
- Rewards the player with the Pilgrim's Key upon completion of the quest.
- Drops Pilgrims Eye on death.