New Game Plus in Immortal Unchained refers to the concept of being able to take your character and replay the game without starting over, only with a harder difficulty. This was added as a free patch to Immortal unchained on December 12, 2018 update.
New Game Plus
How to Access New Game Plus
- After defeating Naylon in the Tenth Realm you will be given the option to begin the next New Game Plus cycle or to Continue in your current world.
- If you choose to Continue in your current world, you can begin a New Game Plus cycle at any time by interacting with the Monolith in theGrand Hall and selecting the START NEW GAME+ option.
What Carries Over to New Game Plus
- Player Level & Attributes
- Player Weapons and Weapon Upgardes
- Consumable Items
- Armor Patterns, Armor Dyes, & Details Designs
- Armor Shrine Bonuses
- Upgrade Components
- Forlorn Idols Collected, Can be recollected in NG+
- Mearstones Collected, Can be recollected in NG+
- Cenotaphs Collected
- All Key Items are reset upon starting a New Game Plus Cycle
New Game Plus Changes
- New "+" Variant Weapons.
- Enemies have increased health & damage.
- Enemy Weaknesses & Resistances to damage types increased.
- Enemy Bits dropped increased by 1.6x (NG+), 2.2x (NG++), 2.8x (NG+++), 3.4x (NG+++).
- Also applies to Bit Consumables (Capsules, Canisters, Cisterns)
- Additional Enemies Added in some some locations.
- Placement of some Enemies has changed.