Patches for Immortal Unchained are special changes to the game's base code, delivered to improve performance, fix bugs, or balance and fine-tune combat. This page lists all patches for all platforms in descending chronological order. Players can obtain patches by connecting to Playstation Network, Xbox Live, or their PC distributor of choice.
Console Patch Notes 18th October 2018
In this patch, we have mainly focused on items requested by our players. We have now added the option for players to return to the Stream & Prison to collect lore items, plus we have bumped the cenotaph drop rate for certain rare enemies.
We hope you enjoy and please keep sharing your feedback with us!
* The tutorial / Prison obelisks can now be accessed automatically via fast travel after the invasion.
* The Stream obelisks can now be accessed automatically via fast travel after finishing the game.
* Bumped cenotaph drop rates for rare enemies
* HUD can now be disabled via the graphics settings to allow for better screenshots
* Most aspects now reveal the actual bonus they grant
* Added armor dye to more armor parts
Bugs & crashes:
* Fixed a crash on regenerated save files
* Fixed a crash on the Phantom enemy and Rogue Malefactor boss
* Fixed issue where the player cloth would pop in/out
* Revived enemies don't drop new loot when killed
PC Patch Notes 11th October 2018
In this patch, we have mainly focused on items requested by the players. We have enabled players to go back to the Stream & Prison to collect lore items plus we bumped the cenotaph drop rate for certain rare enemies. All designers are working on NG+ so no balancing changes this week.
- The tutorial / Prison obelisks can now be accessed automatically via fast travel after the invasion.
- The Stream obelisks can now be accessed automatically via fast travel after finishing the game.
- Bumped cenotaph drop rates for rare enemies
- HUD can now be disabled via the graphics settings to allow for better screenshots
- Most aspects now reveal the actual bonus they grant
- Added armor dye to more armor parts
Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed a crash on regenerated save files
- Fixed issue where the player cloth would pop in/out
- Revived enemies don't drop new loot when killed
Console Patch Notes 11th October 2018
We have just released a new patch for the console versions of Immortal: Unchained, which includes several crash fixes as well as an update to the game balance. We hope you enjoy and please keep sharing your feedback with us!
Balance / Design Fixes:
- Increased ammo and damage for Assault Rifles
- Increased ammo and damage for SMGs
- Increased the drop rate of ammo packs
- Slight decrease on Shotgun ammo
- Increased the stability of bosses
- Iska's healing recovery was changed from 55s to 25s
- Adjusted the timing of Arlen's spear attack
- Added slam attack to Phantom enemies where they teleport close
- Added particle trail to enemy weapon sweeps
- Fixed proper coloring of the player clothes
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed potential progression issues
- The weapon UI in the obelisk menu now shows the ammo cap factoring the armor upgrades and rune values
- Added an armor shrine popup for when the armor is already at max level
- Fixed bug where some enemies would only look at audio sources for bullet impact
- Fixed missing Frostclaw description
- Fixed Polish grammar mistake
- Changed the UI description of Scout’s Axe from normal damage to acid
PC Patch Notes: 25th September 2018
In this patch, we have just fixed the Bren and Naro questline, which could get buggy with certain player behavior.
Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed a bug in the Bren & Naro questline, which could cause the storyline to deadlock.
PC Patch Notes 26th September 2018
We had some minor tech issues to solve before shipping this patch, but I'm happy to say that it is now live!
In this patch, we have fixed some of the blockers & crashes that people have reported in the forum.
- We have increased the damage for assault rifles & SMGs and made ammo packs more likely to drop from enemies. Additionally, we have made stun-locking of certain bosses more difficult and added a clearer VFX trail to enemy melee attacks.
Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the boss chest to not spawn if players died at the same time as the boss
- Fixed a crash with equipping/unequipping certain weapons
- Fixed a progression blocker if players progress further in the game than intended prior to the invasion event
- Fixed an issue that caused the bridge in Arden prison to not extend
- Fixed a progression blocker for when players have killed all 3 beasts, but cannot deliver the hearts
- Fixed the missing pop-up for when collecting a duplicate armor shrine upgrade
- Made the obelisk UI factor in upgrades on total ammo capacity for consistency
- Fixed Polish grammar mistake on ladders
- Assault rifles and SMGs have increased damage. Some specific weapons had minor adjustments to ammo to even out the total potential damage calculation.
- Significantly increased the chance of enemies dropping an ammo pack
- Naylon, Housecarl Invader, and Malog have modified stability damage multipliers to make stun-locking more difficult. Naylon also has increased stability.
- Added particle trail to the enemy melee attacks for better visual feedback on the damage area
PC Patch Notes 14th September 2018
The first patch is now going live and in this patch we have fixed some of the most common bugs & crashes that people have reported in forum.
Additionally, we have slightly nerfed the ammo for shotguns and buffed the ammo for assault rifles. This is just the first of many balance fixes, and while we believe that especially assault rifles still need another buff, we don’t want to just randomly throw numbers around. It’s a big game, and we want to do things correctly. However, we are as always looking forward to hearing your feedback!
Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed an issue that could corrupt the save file. Player will now be sent to the Monolith as a fallback for this issue.
- Fixed a crash on swapping weapons at obelisk
- Player no longer shoots when closing a pop-up
- Cosmetic fixes in level
- Audio fix on stomp attack
- Fixed exploit in the Stream, so you can't reach the obelisk from lower platform
- Aras no longer repeat the same line twice
- Power attacks are now blocked while interacting with NPCs to avoid an issue where you couldn’t un-aim
- Fixed a bug that caused the Frostclaw SMG to have 100m range instead of the correct 13m.
- Assault rifles get an increased ammo cap based on assumed accuracy. In-accurate assault rifles get a bigger increase than accurate ones.
- All shotguns get a slightly decreased ammo cap.
- Iska's healing recovery was decreased from 55 seconds to 25 seconds