- Arden, Scar of the Abyss
- Arden, The Cauldrons
- Veridian, Ashborne Caverns
- Veridian, Forbidden Forest
- Veridian, Cinderwoods
- Veridian, Molten Crag
- Blaster Pulse: A Trooper will fire an accurate burst of projectiles from its weapon.
- Blaster Double Pulse: A Trooper will fire 2 accurate bursts of projectiles from its weapon with a short delay between the two.
- Blaster Sweep: A Trooper will aim it weapons and fire a large number of shots in an arc in-front of it.
- Blaster Full-Auto: A Trooper will fire a large number of shots with little accuracy causing a wide-spread of projectile to avoid.
- Sticky Grenade: A Trooper will throw a grenade at the player that will stick to a surface. The grenade will emit a red, flashing light light before exploding dealing moderate damage in a sphere around it.
- This attack can knock the player down.
- Cursed Blade - Melee - Rare Melee Weapon (Cinderwoods)
- Duelist's Rapier - Melee - Rare Melee Weapon (Cinderwoods)
- Gatekeeper Stingers - Secondary - Rare Pistol (Cinderwoods)
- Legion Warhammer - Primary - Rare Launcher (Cinderwoods)
- Ravager Homewrecker - Primary - Rare Launcher (Cinderwoods)
- Small Ammo Pack
- Small Energy Potion
- TRM Syringe (Cinderwoods, Molten Crag)
- Upgrade Materials:
- Basic Component
- Advanced Component (Cinderwoods, Molten Crag)
Trooper Notes & Tips
Aberrant ♦ Advanced Defender ♦ Advanced Phalanx ♦ Advanced Ranger ♦ Advanced Trooper ♦ Amber Monarch ♦ Awakener ♦ Bellower ♦ Callous Reservist ♦ Castigator ♦ Contaminator ♦ Corrupted Berserker ♦ Corruptor ♦ Custodian ♦ Defender ♦ Deviant ♦ Drone Lord ♦ Duelist ♦ Fireslug ♦ Frost Knight ♦ Frostslug ♦ Grunt ♦ Heavy Castigator ♦ Holmeguard Commander ♦ Housecarl Invader ♦ Juggernaut ♦ Lurker ♦ Molten Knight ♦ Phalanx ♦ Phantom ♦ Ranger ♦ Ravager Commander ♦ Ravager Lieutenant ♦ Retaliator ♦ Rogue Fallacy ♦ Rogue Malefactor ♦ Rogue Reprobate ♦ Sentinel ♦ Sentinel Heavy ♦ Shade ♦ Soothsayer Commander ♦ Surge ♦ Surge Heavy ♦ Swarmer ♦ Warrior