- Single Slash (Right): A Warrior will swing the axe in its right hand from its right-to-left in front of it.
- Single Slash (Left): A Warrior will swing the axe in its left hand from its left-to-right in front of if.
- Backhand Slash: A Warrior will place its left hand across its body and sing its axe from
- Uppercut: A Warrior will lower its axe and then quickly bring it up directly in front of them
- This can knock down the player.
- Charge: A warrior will brandish its axes then sprint at the player.
- If the Warrior makes full contact, the player will be damaged and possibly stunned.
- If the player attempts to avoid the attack to early or to late, they will take damage from the passing Warrior.
- If the player avoids the attack and causes the Warrior to hit an obstacle, it will be stunned for a few seconds.
- Charge-Slash: A warrior will brandish its axes then sprint at the player. After it finishes charging it will swing one of its axes at the player.
- TRM Syringe
- Upgrade Materials:
Warrior Notes & Tips
Aberrant ♦ Advanced Defender ♦ Advanced Phalanx ♦ Advanced Ranger ♦ Advanced Trooper ♦ Amber Monarch ♦ Awakener ♦ Bellower ♦ Callous Reservist ♦ Castigator ♦ Contaminator ♦ Corrupted Berserker ♦ Corruptor ♦ Custodian ♦ Defender ♦ Deviant ♦ Drone Lord ♦ Duelist ♦ Fireslug ♦ Frost Knight ♦ Frostslug ♦ Grunt ♦ Heavy Castigator ♦ Holmeguard Commander ♦ Housecarl Invader ♦ Juggernaut ♦ Lurker ♦ Molten Knight ♦ Phalanx ♦ Phantom ♦ Ranger ♦ Ravager Commander ♦ Ravager Lieutenant ♦ Retaliator ♦ Rogue Fallacy ♦ Rogue Malefactor ♦ Rogue Reprobate ♦ Sentinel ♦ Sentinel Heavy ♦ Shade ♦ Soothsayer Commander ♦ Surge ♦ Surge Heavy ♦ Swarmer ♦ Trooper